I always thought you had to be in the military to get PTSD. Clearly, I didn’t understand what trauma really is…
Listen to Episode
Find Freedom and Keep it
I sit down with my friend, Jessica Brightman, to talk about her journey with traumatic events that have happened in her life. She shares how she has used those events to give her the power to self heal and in the process, find her life’s purpose.
- How important it is to understand your definition of freedom
- Surviving a drunk driver accident pretty much saved her life…
- Waking up one day with a tumor, and then many days later, it’s gone.
- The power of putting your life in “Phases” and knowing what to do next.
- Knowing the fine line between making a plan before acting and making one as you go along.
- The life of a gypsy, making the world her home.
- Realizing that freedom is not a place nor a thing, but a state of mind.
Connect with Episode Members
Craving more content like this?
Is there an untapped artist within you waiting to be let free? Have you lost years of your life not being as creative? Journey Through The Artist’s Way
We unpack the idea of story, how and why we tell ourselves the stories we do, and what we can do to tell ourselves better, more empowering stories.
Imagine the power you could have over yourself if you were to break free from this crushing mentality and choose whether to be or not to be a victim.