Journey Through The Artist’s Way
Listen to Episode
Show Notes, TLDR
- A review of the Artist’s Way; what it is, why it matters, and the impact it’s had
- Key Chapters that made an effect (power, compassion, faith)
- How the book/course/discussions made deep change
- How Art is (or can be) the Antidote to Death, ref. his podcast ep
- “How will I spend my time in infinite presence?
- How to define “being an artist”, how our own definition is our own
- How to identify with being an artist, even if you don’t right now
- How to measure/quantify the creative process, how to prioritize
- Contemplating Death, how it can benefit your level of self-awareness
- Get Selfish, Focus on yourself, and Stoke FLOW
- Psycho-spiritual benefits of flow
- How to deal with being a hater when you’re not doing the work (you wished you were doing but not allowing yourself to), having resentment towards people doing what you want to be doing
- How to use resentment as inspiration, as energy to motivate you forward
- Finding and refining your authentic voice
A conversation with Arman Assadi
Have you ever felt like there is an untapped artist within you waiting to be let free? Have you lost years of your life not being as creative as you feel you’re capable of? I sit down with my friend Arman Assadi to discuss his experience and journey with a book/course called The Artist’s Way and how that changed his view of self, of starting a podcast and how he is able to stoke FLOW better and faster because of it. Join us as we travel down this rabbit hole, you may find yourself on the other side.
I can't do email without Mixmax. It allows you to snooze emails at certain times and based on conditions, schedule emails at specific times and based on conditions (did they reply, did they not open the email), and has the best email template system I've seen using keyboard shortcuts to fill out an entire email (subject and body with formatting included). Integrates with Salesforce, Pipedrive and other CRM's.