Mental Health Peformance Coaching
Both parties agree to the following
- Experience will focus on honing existing & developing new strategies for thinking about / approaching problems.
- Relationship is strategy-based, forward-looking, and collaborative & accountable.
- Agenda is developed and implemented in partnership between the Client and Coach.
- End Goal is to have the client become self-sufficient where top tier plans are not required
The role of the Coach is to help the Client progress towards achieving a goal.
- The Client and Coach agree to engage fully in the coaching experience.
- The Client recognizes that coaching, this agreement, and any kind of relationship between Client and the Coach is not therapy, counseling, nor consulting.
- The Client recognizes that the Coach is not a Licensed Mental Health Practitioner (LMHP).
The Coach agrees to keep all conversations and information with the Client private and confidential, as allowable by law. No personal information will be shared with anyone without the Client’s express permission. Exceptions will be made if the Client expresses either suicidal or homicidal/violent ideation.
Limitation of Liability
The Client acknowledges and agrees that Coach will not be liable for any losses or damages, whether indirect, incidental, special or consequential, in profits, goods or services, or circumstances irrespective of whether or not the Client has been advised or otherwise might have anticipated the possibility of such loss or damage.
The client acknowledges and agrees that Coach cannot guarantee the results or effectiveness of any of the services rendered or to be rendered, as Client participation/behavior/response/interpretation may vary. Rather, services shall be executed in a professional manner and in accordance with good industry practice. Best efforts will be used and no results can be nor are promised.
By entering into this relationship, the Client and Coach acknowledge that the Client desires to make a behavioral change or some type of improvement in their life. Behavioral change can take time to implement and sustain. The pace of change varies amongst individuals.
As such, the Client and Coach agree to a minimum of a 3-month relationship with a minimum of 1 session per each of the first 3 months of the initial engagement of these services.
Coaching Session Procedures
Coaching sessions may occur in person, by phone, through video conference, or over email/text; depending on the venue that works best for the Client and which Coaching package is active.
The Coach and Client agree to adhere to established appointment times. The Coach and Client agree to begin and finish all appointments on time.
- If the Client is more than 15 minutes late to an appointment, the Coach will assume the appointment is canceled and the Client will be responsible for the full Coaching appointment fee (or count towards monthly allowance).
- If the Coach is more than 15 minutes late to an appointment, the Client may assume that the session is canceled and the Client shall not be responsible for any payment (or count towards monthly allowance) for that session.
The Client agrees to cancel or reschedule an appointment at least 24 hours in advance, without a change fee or count towards monthly allowance. Any changes or cancellations within 24 hours are subject to count towards the monthly allowance.
Specific Coaching fees and packages are outlined in Schedule 1. For each package, the Coach requests a 3-month commitment from the Client.
Fees are payable monthly (approx every 30 days from the day the first charge is made), and prior to the Coaching services being provided each month. Payments may be made by credit card (with 3% ONE TIME signup fee) or electronic funds transfer (bank transfer).
This time allows the Client time to schedule their initial zoom meeting to meet with the Coach to ensure a fit and trust for meeting the Client’s intended objectives. The Client’s credit card will not be charged until day 15, making it easier for potential refunds in case the Client or Coach decides to withdraw.
If the Client wants to terminate the relationship within 30 days of the first charge of the engagement, the Client is eligible for a full refund.
If coaching sessions are not used within a 30 day period, they will not roll over into the next. Unused sessions are forfeited.
Schedule 1: Coaching Fees
Please visit stevenfage.com/coaching